[cisco-voip] UCCx scripting for Meetme like Unity CH

Bill Talley btalley at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 22:03:07 EDT 2010

I just reviewed a previous example where I had done something similar to
this, however, in my case I am placing a new outbound call, versus doing a
transfer.  In my case, the outbound call is a new contact and I play a
prompt to that contact.  I'm not sure if you can play a prompt during a
call transfer from within a script, but I'm interested enough now to lab it
up and find out...  or if anyone else already knows the answer <wink> <wink>

Sorry for the misleading info and inconvenience Scott.