[cisco-voip] Missed Calls phone book dial back

Haas, Neal nhaas at co.fresno.ca.us
Wed Apr 28 12:08:27 EDT 2010

Sorry if this is a repeat, I have seen this before but could not find the answer.

Calling back from the "missed calls" directory is not working.

Route Lists all have California, 9.1(area code)XXXXXXX(California is separated out from the rest of the country so I list specific area codes for California). Long Distance (USA) is 9.1XXXXXXXXXX

So when I have a missed call I cannot dial back because there is no 91 in that number.

So I added a Translation Pattern of XXXXXXXXXX and Prefix the Digits of 91 I have added this to the Long distance route pattern (all of the US).  This was causing an inter-digit time out. So I removed it.

How can I make calls from my missed calls list?

Neal Haas