[cisco-voip] Script help

Jim Reed jreed at swiftnews.com
Wed Apr 28 12:27:57 EDT 2010

Ratko,
Have you got this figured out yet?  If not, let me know and I'll send you one of our call center scripts that does pretty much what you want.  As previously stated, each agent has to be set up as a queue but it works very well for us.  We have agents that handle specific clients and we want those clients to be able to contact that agent directly.  If necessary, we can get on the phone and chat about it.  Hope all is well in your corner of the planet.
--
Jim Reed
Manager of Technical Services