[cisco-voip] did not detect ATA drive - CUCM 8.0(2c) install

Brian Schultz bms314 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 15:43:52 EDT 2010

I'm trying to install CUCM 8.0(2c) media on a MCS-7815-I2 server.  When the
installation begins, I get a "did not detect ATA drive, failed media type
check" error and am forced to abort the install.  When I go to the RAID
settings, I see my dual 250GB drives set up in a RAID1 configuration.  Both
SATA drives also show up during the initial power-on so I know they are
present.  I know my media is good as I was able to install from this media
on a vmware lab box.  The MCS-7815-I2 server previously had Unity installed
on it and is on the supported platforms list.

Anyone know what I'm overlooking here?

Thanks,
Brian