[cisco-voip] CUCM 6.1.3 DB issues

Johnny.Crothers at datacraft.co.nz Johnny.Crothers at datacraft.co.nz
Mon Aug 2 18:36:46 EDT 2010

Thanks Wes,

Customer is running 6.1.3.3190.-1

It sounds similar, We have since noticed that adding Phones takes a
large amount of time (Havnt confirmed if this ever actually completes).

We have since restarted the entire cluster, ran Utils dbreplication
clusterreset, still the same.

I'm looking through the trace files now to see if this shed's any light
on the subject.

Cheers,

Johnny