[cisco-voip] Incorrect behavior Hunt pilot

Marty van de Veerdonk marty at voiceidentity.nl
Tue Aug 3 03:15:49 EDT 2010

Hello,
I have an issue with a hunt pilot which works perfectly when I dail it internal, but when I dail it via its DDI it acts strange.
The Hunt Pilot is used behind a basic IVR menu. After the selection in the IVR menu the call rings at deskphone A, after 12 seconds mobile B is ringing. But then the calls goes back again to deskphone A, mobile B etc etc

When I cal the hunt pilot directly internal the flow works perfect. Desk A -> mobile B -> mobile C.

I thought it was a timing issue, therefor I set the maximum hunt timer to 240 seconds. This doesn't do the tric.
What can be the problem?

# SETTINGS ###############################
User A = deskphone
User B = Remote destion profile with mobile number
User C = remote destination profile with mobile number

Parameters Huntpilot A:
Hunt Pilot = 83111222
Hunt list = huntlist_A
Maximum hunt timer = 240

Parameters Line group A:
RNA reversion timeout = 12
Distribution algorithm = Top Down
No Answer = Try next member, but do not go to next group
Busy = Try next member, but do not go to next group
Not available = Try next member, but do not go to next group
Line Group members =
11111
22222
33333