[cisco-voip] PRI Issues

Monica Hardy Monica.Hardy at openwave.com
Wed Aug 4 09:25:12 EDT 2010

no, here is what I have:

-Monica

From: James Buchanan [mailto:jbuchanan at ctiusa.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 2010 4:59 AM
To: Monica Hardy; cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
Subject: RE: [cisco-voip] PRI Issues

On outbound calls, do you have the setting to send the Redirecting Number checked? If so, that sounds like what is going on. For outbound, there's likely no reason to have that enabled.

Thanks,

James Buchanan | Senior Network Engineer | South Region | Presidio Networked Solutions
12 Cadillac Dr, Suite 130, Brentwood, TN 37027 | jbuchanan at presidio.com <mailto:jbuchanan at ctiusa.com>
D: 615-866-5729 | F: 615-866-5781 | www.presidio.com <http://www.presidio.com>

CCIE #25863, Voice