[cisco-voip] Carrier routing issue?

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Thu Aug 5 09:36:38 EDT 2010

A PRI group will have an upper limit on the number of inbound calls available, so even though you have 5 PRIs (5x23=115 calls assuming no shared D channels) the group might have an upper limit of 95 inbound calls in order to always have 20 outbound calls.

Something to consider...

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (JNHN)
Cooking with unix is easy. You just sed it and forget it.
- LFJ (with apologies to Mr. Popeil)