[cisco-voip] UCM install media question

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Thu Aug 5 13:36:19 EDT 2010

Yep, package master always shows the current version for CM.  I believe
it gets strange for CUC, CUPS, CER, and other VOS based packages.

admin:show packages active master
Active Master Version: 7.1.5.10000-12
Active Version Installed Software Options:
cmterm-3911_3951-sip.8-1-4.cop
cmterm-3911_3951-sip.8-1-3.cop
cmterm-3911_3951-sip.8-1-4a.cop

admin:show version active
Active Master Version: 7.1.5.10000-12
Active Version Installed Software Options:
cmterm-3911_3951-sip.8-1-4.cop
cmterm-3911_3951-sip.8-1-3.cop
cmterm-3911_3951-sip.8-1-4a.cop

/Wes