[cisco-voip] Cisco UCCX 7.0 Supervisor's Change Access to CSQ.

Jeff Gricus Jeff.Gricus at singlepath.com
Fri Aug 6 09:30:51 EDT 2010

Greetings,

Has anyone found this "feature" in Cisco UCCX 7.0 to be a major problem in their contact center like we have?  If a supervisor logs into http://<ip>/appadmin<https://mail.singlepath.com/owa/UrlBlockedError.aspx> with their supervisor credentials, they can see a small subset of the RMCM administration page.  They have read only rights to see the list of available Skills and change rights for the skills of the members of their team which is fine.

The problem is that they've got CHANGE rights to the NAME of the CSQ and the way in which the calls are routed to that CSQ (skills versus resource groups).  If they change the name of the CSQ, the script that references that CSQ will obviously break.  I see these two fields as something only and administrator should have rights to change.  In no situation should a supervisor EVER change the name of a CSQ in my opinion.

I have a TAC case open with Cisco but it's been like talking to a wall.  Has anyone else encountered this?

Thanks,

Jeff

Jeff Gricus
 Solution Architect | Single Path, LLC
 905 Parkview Blvd. | Lombard, IL 60148
 708.653.4106 (IP Phone)
 708.653.4100 (Main)
 708.653.4101 (Fax)

jgricus at singlepath.com<mailto:jgricus at singlepath.com> | www.singlepath.com<http://www.singlepath.com/>

Someone's sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.
 -- Warren Buffett