[cisco-voip] CUCM/HiPath QSIG Integration - Callback CCNR/CCBS not working -

Robert Schuknecht rschuknecht at gmx.de
Fri Aug 6 16:24:30 EDT 2010

I forgot to mention, we are a using MGCP as gateway Protocol. I already
tried to set the number type/plan with Translation-Patterns and
Called/Calling Transformation Patterns, inside Callmanager. Also I tried the
different Service Parameter Settings for Callback. But nothing worked at
all.

I cant use SIP for the gateway, because AFAIK SIP does not support Callback.

/Robert