[cisco-voip] UCON Call Handler

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 11:23:43 EDT 2010

the Please wait while I transfer your call is a check box on the transfer
rule for the greeting.

As for the time stuff...... I don't see how to do it in UC.  Might be there
and I'm just missing it.

you could always do Time of day routing in CM and translate it to a
different extension for night time service.

As with Cisco.... there's always multiple ways to skin the cat.

YMMV

Scott