[cisco-voip] Monitor Voicemail Port Utilization

Mike King me at mpking.com
Tue Aug 10 21:50:58 EDT 2010

Isn't always the way, I spent hours researching my question, ask it.
Then find the answer about 20 minutes later.

Looks like the OID i've been searching for is:

Object ID:  1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.385.1.2.3
Instance:  0
Label:  iso.org.dod.internet.private.enterprises.cisco.ciscoMgmt.ciscoUnityMIB.ciscoUnityMIBObjects.ciscoUnityGlobalInfo.ciscoUnityPortsActive
Type:  Unsigned 32bit Integer
Access:  Read Only
The total number of ports that are currently active with calls.

Thanks for play.

Anybody got any other OID's that I should monitor?  What do you
monitor on your Unity (or even your CUCM server)

Mike