[cisco-voip] 8900 IP Phones - USB->Bluetooth headsets

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 16:07:49 EDT 2010

Hi folks,

Just curious if someone else has done any investigation into what USB
headsets work with the new 8900 and 9900 models. Particularly, i'm
interested in what would work on a 8900 via USB that would give it a
wireless headset. I've found some plantronics that I suspect would
work.

Want to find out if there's any cost benefit to an 8900 w/ some sort
of USB wireless setup as opposed to a 9900 with the built in bluetooth
+ a headset.

--
Ed Leatherman