[cisco-voip] SIP trunk filling up

Joel Perez tman701 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 16:53:11 EDT 2010

Hey Neal,

If the 72 ports on the SIP trunk to your carrier is a limitation put on
by them, then no you wont be able to send it to Unity. At least not thru
that same SIP trunk.
What some of my customers have done in the past is set up a burst port rate
over what you are normally paying for. That has worked well in the past.

Joel P.