[cisco-voip] SIP trunk filling up

Haas, Neal nhaas at co.fresno.ca.us
Thu Aug 12 16:58:14 EDT 2010

I guess I needed to offer more information a week of Vacation has thrown me off, This is an internal SIP trunk to a Gateway on the inside of our network (but an outside vender services - clear as mud right?). We have 12 PRI's that come in from AT&T no issues their.

So the department is afraid that 72 ports is not enough and just wants to know if the ports fill up what happens??? So I want to know if the SIP trunk fills up can I provide a message to the caller saying that this service has tons of people calling to it right now, call back latter.

Neal Haas