[cisco-voip] Freeing up Unity Drive space

Jeremy Rogers Jeremy.Rogers at macquarie.com
Fri Aug 13 11:48:41 EDT 2010

Yes, they were.

________________________________

From: Dennis Heim [mailto:Dennis.Heim at cdw.com]
Sent: Friday, August 13, 2010 11:42 AM
To: Go0se; Jeremy Rogers; cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
Subject: RE: [cisco-voip] Freeing up Unity Drive space

When the install was done were the sql logs moved off the c drive?

Dennis Heim
Network Voice Engineer
CDW  Advanced Technology Services
11711 N. Meridian Street, Suite 225
Carmel, IN  46032

317.569.4255 Office
317.569.4201 Fax
317.694.6070 Cell

dennis.heim at cdw.com
cdw.com/content/solutions/unified-communications/
<http://www.cdw.com/content/solutions/unified-communications/>