[cisco-voip] CUE v7.1.2 + CUCM v7.1.5b.SU2

Jason Aarons (US) jason.aarons at us.didata.com
Sat Aug 14 22:51:44 EDT 2010

I’ve had this before with CUE 8x, quick fix I came up with was rebooting the CUE (this is assuming everything is configured correctly).

You should be able to debug cue jtpai traffic, I had to do this a couple months ago, I don’t think the commands were exact as below;

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps5520/products_tech_note09186a0080250d90.shtml#jtapi