[cisco-voip] UCM 8 "user" licensing

Ted Nugent tednugent73 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 13:50:56 EDT 2010

Upgrades require you use DMA and bring over your existing licenses
and register the upgrade license to activate your node, even with CUWL
upgrades you have to bring over you existing licensing via DMA. There was a
very short period of time where they would just give you what you purchased
however that ship sailed about a year ago.