[cisco-voip] Wireless Headsets with answer button

Madziarczyk, Jonathan JMad at cityofevanston.org
Wed Aug 18 14:45:03 EDT 2010

Well we're using 7965s so I'm sure we've got that feature if it exists.
I'll have to look into this more...it sounds like the end user may have
not set this up correctly.

Matthew, if you're using something like this already, would you mind
explaining how your current wiring config is set up?

Thanks :-)

JM