[cisco-voip] Micrsoft Exchange to MS-BPOS (Business Productiviity Online Solutions) (hosted Exchange)

Pat Hayes pat-cv at wcyv.com
Thu Aug 19 07:38:56 EDT 2010

To access Unity Connection messages from a Blackberry, currently you
need to do so via a CUMA server. You could then use direct IMAP for
their Outlook clients. Another option currently available is store and
forward, you can have UC send a copy of each message to the user's
exchange mailbox and optionally leave a copy on the UC server, but
they wouldn't be synchronized.

With the coming 8.5 release of Unity Connection, it will support
Unified Messaging, where the messages are kept in sync between UC and
the user's Exchange mailbox. I think I heard something about it being
supported with a hosted Exchange solution, but I'm not 100% sure on
that. You might want to check with your account team for more
specifics.