[cisco-voip] UCM 8 "user" licensing

Go0se me at go0se.com
Thu Aug 19 10:51:21 EDT 2010

Yes. We were aware that there is no DMA from 4.x to 8.x. Our servers came
preinstalled with 8.0.2. We had to overwrite that with 7.1.3 and do the DMA
import into it, and them upgrade it to 8.0.3.

I wish Cisco would change their licensing about once a year and each time
they change it, it would become more difficult to understand. wait, what? My
wish has come true?

Cisco ended up sending us the "units" from the DMA XML file and we were able
to cut to the new system. However, we still feel like we do not have all of
the units entitled to us. It also appears that we don't have everything that
was on the SO.

Thanks,

Go0se

My blog: