[cisco-voip] Totally OT: Laptop

Matthew Ballard mballard at otis.edu
Fri Aug 20 18:52:06 EDT 2010

I have switched to using a USB->Serial adapter.  I got mine from
Monoprice.  It has worked just fine for the most part (occasional driver
issues during initial setup, and can act funny occasionally such as
crashing), but it gets the job done.

Serial ports are pretty rare these days (especially since my main
computer at work is a Macintosh...).

Matthew