[cisco-voip] Call transfer from Unity Connections to extension on CME

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Fri Aug 20 23:04:19 EDT 2010

Ah yes...if they are not subscribers, you need that checked. Sorry...should have asked that part.

That's one of the good things that has been added. Before you had to add an internet subscriber for each DN!

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (JNHN)
Cooking with unix is easy. You just sed it and forget it.
- LFJ (with apologies to Mr. Popeil)