[cisco-voip] Reset on 7945 series phones

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Mon Aug 23 11:41:28 EDT 2010

[crickets..]

a couple things come to mind:
if you push out the message you could send "init:services" or similar to
clear the message without resetting the phones. that would keep the
message and corrective action on the same administrative interface with
similar impact.

As far as only impacting 7945 model phones - offhand there is nothing
unique to those phones.  reset does depend on database replication. if
you have those model phones registered to a different CM node with
broken replication then they would not reset.

beyond that it would be good to know the CM version, phone load,
architecture that is specific to your deployment.

/wes