[cisco-voip] CSCti25567 : Elimination of plans to post bootable images

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Mon Aug 23 12:55:35 EDT 2010

It took me 2 weeks, 2 cisco employees and 3 different ISOs to get the right 7.1.3 media I needed. I didn't even lose the media, I just needed that specific version to support my HP G6 Server and be able to do a DMA and still be able to upgrade to 8.0.
On the bright side I now have 7.0, 7.1.2,  7.1.3, 7.1.5,  8.0.2c and 8.0.3 bootable media....

Matthew Loraditch, CCVP, CCNA, CCDA
1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093
support at heliontechnologies.com<mailto:support at heliontechnologies.com>