[cisco-voip] CCM Backup Path is: .

Jeff Ruttman ruttmanj at carewisc.org
Mon Aug 23 13:22:33 EDT 2010

Yup it's:  . (as in a period)

We rebuilt the server to which CCM sends its backup .tar files.  We
chose a different path on that new server for those files.  In trying to
edit the path in the backup config in CM, it would not accept the
correct path we chose on the new server.  It accepted only "." and a
manual backup indeed put all the .tar files in the proper directory on
the new server.  I get that the SFTP host on the new server had our
target folder set as its folder to use, but so did the previous SFTP
host, and we DID specify the proper path in CM to our chosen folder.

What's different?  Why does the proper path not work in CM, and why does
"." work?  What does "." signify?

Thanks
jeff