[cisco-voip] clocking on T1 cards with Data T1s and PRI

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Wed Aug 25 12:22:58 EDT 2010

I have 2 VWIC2-2MFT-T1/E1s, 3 of the T1 ports are for data, last one is for a PRI.  The DATA T1s are P2Ps that I can configure for line or internal clocking as I am can configure their other ends however I like to deal with whatever the new router needs to be set as.
What is the best way to set this up? I know the PRI needs to get clock source from the line, but I believe there are some caveats about T1s on the same card having different clock sources??
I've not done a mixed install like this before and don't want any issue.
Thanks all!

Matthew Loraditch, CCVP, CCNA, CCDA
1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093