[cisco-voip] 2621XM DPNSS connection to legacy PBX

Damian Turburville d_turburville at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 26 05:35:25 EDT 2010

Hi,
I was wondering if anyone out there has managed to successfully make a cisco
router talk DPNSS directly to a PBX.
We currently have a Siemens ISDX PBX talking DPNSS to a Westell which is
converting to QSIG and talking to an H323 gateway attached to a CCM 4.1
We would like to get rid of the Westells as they are no longer supported and
they are another point of failure so we have a 2621XM with a VWIC-2MFT-E1 in a
NM-HD-2VE port adaptor running IOS 12.4(25c) which can apparently do DPNSS
attached via  to the ISDX but we cannot get the interface to come up. Is there
anyone that has had any luck with this that might be willing to share their
configs?
Thanks,
DT