[cisco-voip] CAR data question

Rasim Duric rduric at uoguelph.ca
Thu Aug 26 12:42:58 EDT 2010

Looks like your ART DB synchronised with your CDR last time on March 15,
2009. CDR loading into ART might have stopped during the upgrade to SR7/8.
Is the Cisco CDR Analysis and Reporting Scheduler service running on your
Publisher?

You could try to fix ART DB by following this document:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note091
86a008056bd4e.shtm

I have a similar problem and have a ticket open with TAC.

Rasim Duric
Network Analyst (CCS)
University of Guelph
Guelph, N1G 2W1, ON