[cisco-voip] Mexico FXO Disconnect supervision

Nate VanMaren VanMarenNP at ldschurch.org
Fri Aug 27 11:27:18 EDT 2010

I have some newly migrated to Cisco gateway analog trunks in Mexico.  From what I understand they don't do battery-reversal line supervision there, but tone based.  I also seem to gather that the "cptone MX" should configure the ports to do tone-based line supervision but that doesn't seem to be working.

Does anyone have ideas on how to get good disconnect supervision on analog trunks in MX?

Thanks
-Nate