[cisco-voip] Exporting CCX historical reports to SQL Server 08 Express

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 16:35:34 EDT 2010

Why do you loathe to change the CRSAdministrator password?  That's common
security practice, as this account password is the same on every install.
 And given that it's a local administrator, you should have changed this
long ago.

Here is the CRSAdministrator password that is defaulted on every UCCX
install since forever:  NwY.t9g(f'L9[3C

Anthony Holloway