[cisco-voip] wireless phones

Jeff Mottishaw mottie at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 17:04:42 EDT 2010

The Device Defaults on our cluster are set to CP7921G-1.3.4SR1 but of course
the phone that I'm testing with was manually set to 1.3.3. That's a good
step one.

So with PEAP-TLS we would need a certificate on both the phone and the IAS
server, with MSCHAPV2 would we only need it on the IAS server?

Thanks!

Jeff