[cisco-voip] Anyone know much about Syn-Apps?

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Mon Aug 30 11:14:21 EDT 2010

We are partners and use their paging app for all of our customers, works great no complaints and good support.
Biggest issue right now is no fault tolerance for loss of connectivity to CCM, if you lose connectivity you must restart the SA-Broadcaster service to bring paging back up. It is something they are looking to fix soon based on some recent conversations with them.
I have used a couple of the other apps but not as widely, if there's a specific one let me know and I can expound if needed.

Matthew Loraditch, CCVP, CCNA, CCDA
1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093
support at heliontechnologies.com<mailto:support at heliontechnologies.com>