[cisco-voip] Entering phones into CCM without DLU's

Jorge L. Rodriguez Aguila jorge.rodriguez at netxar.com
Mon Aug 30 17:51:16 EDT 2010

Hi;

Can I import phones into a ccm server even if I don't have the necessary DLUs on the Box. The Server that is to be the Publisher server was delayed on shipping and we need to start building equipment. I plan to build all the config on a smaller server and then just disaster recovery restore the data into the final server. Since licenses art now MAC address bound, I would like to enter this data but not register the DLUs until on the final server.

Jorge Rodriguez
Senior Voice/Data Consultant
Netxar Technologies
PCS 7876888530