[cisco-voip] Voicemail for shared line

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Tue Aug 31 09:44:36 EDT 2010

you might want to consider asking the client for input on the various options as well. since they will be using it, they might not like one way even though it's technically easier. it will prevent you from having to change it later and/or being regarded as the tech who never listens. ;)

you might consider a voicemail box that is front ended by something like "for joe press 1, for tony press 2 , to leave a message in the general mailbox press pound"

and i believe that you can modify each phones "beep" settings individually. i believe they are called ring settings. check out the ccmuser page.

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (JNHN)
Cooking with unix is easy. You just sed it and forget it.
- LFJ (with apologies to Mr. Popeil)