[cisco-voip] CallManager 8x LDAP Troubleshooting?

Go0se me at go0se.com
Tue Aug 31 16:31:58 EDT 2010

Glad it was an easy fix.

For the longest time when setting up ldap integrations in the "ldap manager
distinguished name" field I would simply enter in "username at ADdomainname"
(example: ciscoldap at mycompany.local) and it always worked. Then I hit a
system where this didn't work. I ended up having to enter the account in the
"cn=ciscoldap, ou=system accounts, ou=users, dc=mycompany, dc=local" format.
I don't know why this was but I'm sure there is documentation somewhere that
tells me this is how it should be but I just missed it.

Thanks,

Go0se

My blog:

 <http://atc.go0se.com> http://atc.go0se.com