[cisco-voip] vg224 port problem

John.VanLaecke at ghd.com John.VanLaecke at ghd.com
Tue Aug 31 18:49:08 EDT 2010

make sure the port has all this information.

dial-peer voice 603 pots
 service stcapp
 port 0/1/3

Regards,

John Van Laecke
Network Administrator

GHD   Accomplish More Together
T: 61 7 3316 4456 | M:0427 015 232 | V: 414456 | E: John.vanlaecke at ghd.com
Level 2, 201 Charlotte Street QLD AUSTRALIA | www.ghd.com.au
Water | Energy & Resources | Environment | Property & Buildings |
Transportation

From:
Ed Leatherman <ealeatherman at gmail.com>
To:
John.VanLaecke at ghd.com
Cc:
cisco-voip at puck.nether.net, cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net, Lelio
Fulgenzi <lelio at uoguelph.ca>
Date:
31/08/2010 09:48 PM
Re: [cisco-voip] vg224 port problem

All SCCP

have you got the service for mgcp or skinny assigned to the port ?