[cisco-voip] factory resetting a 7942 - stuck on "upgrading"

Corson, Teressa Teressa.Corson at doit.nh.gov
Wed Dec 8 09:43:38 EST 2010

Nick,

Thank you so much for posting this!  It helped me fix 2 phones that were stuck in the Upgrading process.  TAC wasn’t even taking me down the right path.

Thanks!

T.

Teressa Corson, CCNP, CCDA
TSS VI, Operations
Network Operations
NH Department of Information Technology
603-223-5727
www.doit.nh.gov

Statement of Confidentiality:  The contents of this message are confidential.  Any unauthorized disclosure, reproduction, use or dissemination (either in whole or in part) is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender immediately and delete the message from your system.