[cisco-voip] FW: CallManager 8 > Phone > Directories > PersonalDirectories or Fast Dials, etc

Mike Lydick mike.lydick at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 16:46:38 EST 2010

Doesn't the service use the end user credential policy? I believe the policy
is set or can be set to never expire.

Credential Expires After / Never Expires -- Specify the number of days
before a credential will expire.

Enter a number in the range 1-365.To allow credentials to never expire,
enter *0* or check the Never Expires check box. Uncheck the check box to
enter a value greater than 0. Use the 0 option for low-security accounts or
multiple user accounts, for example. The default setting specifies 180.

Best Regards,

Mike Lydick