[cisco-voip] CM/Ucxn 8.5 iso.. not bootable?

Brandon Bennett bennetb at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 11:22:14 EST 2010

On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 7:49 AM, Van Benschoten, Brian <
Brian.VanBenschoten at corebts.com> wrote:

> I think it changed back to non-bootable.
> something about not being able to track the 3rd party product licenses that
> are under the covers.
> I think the 8.0.3 bootable version that slipped out was a mistake.

I doubt this has anything to do with distribution licensing or tracking.

The 8.0.3 bootable that came out WAS intentional and it WAS intentionally
removed in 8.0.3a.

Pester your account managers and tell them how much this pisses you off and
makes your life more difficult, make sure to add notes to your
customer satisfaction surveys.

-Brandon