[cisco-voip] uccx AutoAnswer

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 10:29:29 EST 2010

Oh I see.  That's actually a pretty smart solution.  Unfortunately, I'm
positive the reliability of CUCM over CAD is greater.  Are you using the
answer action or a keystroke macro to the CAD interface?  Which ever you are
using, try the opposite to see if you have any additional luck.

Also, do you think it's not firing the event, or that it is, but the CTI
message is simply failing to get the job done?  If you do not know, then
turn on CAD debugging, run some tests (successes and failures), and then
scan the CAD logs to see at which point the failure occurs.

Anthony