[cisco-voip] CCM Cluster Failover TImes

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Fri Dec 17 12:07:14 EST 2010

If you have call survivability enabled on both CUCM and the H.323 gateway then the call will stay up until either the RTP stream dies or the parties hang up.

No phone will ever reset, failover, etc while it's got an active call.

If you are 7940s and 60s then forget geometric TCP. You are looking at an idle phone taking probably 90 seconds (depending on where it is in the keepalive cycle) to failover.

-Ryan