[cisco-voip] Cisco Unity Connection Domain Name Change

Joe Martini joemar2 at cisco.com
Sun Dec 19 06:43:55 EST 2010

Here's what Anthony mentioned: http://tools.cisco.com/Support/BugToolKit/search/getBugDetails.do?method=fetchBugDetails&bugId=CSCtc10544

Joe

On Dec 18, 2010, at 7:33 PM, Anthony Holloway wrote:

The CLI guide for 7.1(2), which is what you are supposed to use for 7.1(x) versions, states:

Snippet:
If you continue, this command causes a temporary loss of network connectivity.

Source:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/cli_ref/7_1_2/cli_ref_712.html#wp40005

I can tell you from experience, and not specifically which version, but I said "no" to continuing when I read the warning the system gives you, and it still bounced the network interface.

Anthony