[cisco-voip] [OSL | CCIE_Voice] what features not available when Cisco CCM 7X Publisher is down

mark bunch mark.f.bunch at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 22:24:02 EST 2010

It will depend on the services that have enabled on the Pub and Sub, any
services that have been enable on the Pub and not on the Sub will not be
available when the Pub is offline.

E.g. is the TFTP server is on the Pub and the Pub is offline, the TFTP
service will be unavailable.

Even though the Pub has the RW database, user settings will still be saved
to the Sub when the Pub is offline, although system configurations will not.

Mark