[cisco-voip] IPCC callers hear MOH when on line with the customer service agent.

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 11:05:27 EST 2010

I have heard of this many times on the support forums.  To include a second
caller being taken from queue and conference in with an already in progress
Agent call.

I've never run in to it personally, so I don't have any experience directly,
but you should spend some time in the support forums, bug toolkit, and
lastly if you just like patching software over research, you could upgrade
your UCCX to SR5, and I'm willing to bet you are behind on your Windows OS
patches too.  Don't forget to check the compatibilty guide for version
dependencies.

I suppose there's always TAC, but then you wouldn't have e-mail the group,
right?

Good luck on this one, these types of issues are usually defect related and
not config related.  Be sure to update the group.

Anthony