[cisco-voip] IPCC callers hear MOH when on line with the customer service agent.

Tim Reimers treimers at ashevillenc.gov
Wed Dec 22 10:06:01 EST 2010

Hi all-

I have an IPCC system here, with about 20 agents and 16 incoming lines
    on an MGCP controlled PRI.
    Occasionally, I get reports that the customer service agent and the
    calling customer hear the hold music continue after the agent picks
up
    the call from the queue.
    (the customer is on hold and hearing MOH, once they've made the
correct
    script choices to get to an agent, as opposed to just getting what
they
    want from
    our recorded messages on various topics.
    Anyone got ideas about where I should start to look?
    Thanks, Tim

Versions in use
    IPCC - 7.0(1)SR03_Build011
    UCM - 7.02.20000-5
    MGCP gateway is a 2811 running 12.4(13r) T5

Tim Reimers
Systems Analyst II
Information Technology Services
City of Asheville