[cisco-voip] Contact type Objects in Active Directory and LDAP Integration, Is it possible to have these show up on AD INtegrated CCM8?

Jorge L. Rodriguez Aguila jorge.rodriguez at netxar.com
Fri Dec 24 11:09:24 EST 2010

I have an CUCM 8.0 Deployment that I integrated with a MSFT 2003 AD and I have pulled all the users but the client asked me if there was a way to have their Contacts within the AD into the CCM directory as well. From what I have seen, I am not pulling these into the CCM User DB. Is this possible, do I need to do something else besides the integration? The contacts reside in the Same Users container as the Users.

Jorge Rodriguez,CCNP-Voice
Senior Voice/Data Consultant
Netxar Technologies
PCS 7876888530