[cisco-voip] Testing complex dial plans

Paul asobihoudai at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 29 15:22:06 EST 2010

I think you're looking for the Cisco Dialed Number Analyzer. I don't know of any
programs out there to test your dialplan in mass but then again it's usually not
a good idea to make massive changes to your dialplan without a considerable
amount of documentation of planning, design, and a testing plan.

The Cisco DNA should be able to tell you whether your dialplan has any serious
errors or not.