[cisco-voip] LDAP user issue with CUCM 7.1 and CUP 8

ccieid1ot ccieid1ot at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 11:39:40 EST 2010

For cups deskphone assoc, make sure he's assigned to cti profile.  If he is
try unassigned and reassigned.

duy
ccie #27737 voice

tmobile g2
On Dec 30, 2010 9:17 AM, "Michael Muscat" <michaelm at umcu.org> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Running CUCM 7.1 using LDAP for about 200 users. I need to remove 1 user
from CUCM and then resynch him via LDAP to fix some CUP(C) issues. In order
to remove him I need to remove LDAP, but I don't want to mess with any other
users especially since they are all synched in Unity Connection as well.
Will removing LDAP delete all of the users? When I attempt this it prompts
that "You are about to permanently delete one or more Directory
Configurations. This will delete all users form Cisco Unified Commications
Manager that were synchronized by these configurations. This action cannot
be undone. Continue?

> The issue with CUP(C) is the user isn't showing any deskphone association
yet everything is setup properly for him. Someone mentioned there may be
something corrupt in the database for the user and that I should try to
recreate the user.